- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
Posted by Green Fun Store on 4/20/2011 to Current News/Events of John Deere
Offering true cutting widths of 46, 56 and 66cm, the 180SL, 220SL and 260SL replace the previous C Series models - which provided fewer options in regard to both height and width. The front roller of this product can be changed without affecting the quality or height of the cut, which is a rare quality for mowers.
This battery power tractor can cut grass at more precise heights while providing consistent speeds of up to 5.2 miles per hour. The optional front-mounted adjustable turf brush allows users to make the grass stand firmly upright while removing the collections of dew before cutting.
The best feature of the mower is the low noise and vibration levels, which makes it easier for green keepers to work while golfers are still playing - especially since golfers hate any sort of distraction.