- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
Posted by Green Fun Store on 5/4/2011 to Farm Lifestyle
According to Farm Weekly, the tractor's low profile allows it to operate under tree limbs and maneuver between rows, which prevents the odds of damaged crops. With its PowerTech four-cylinder diesel engine, the tractor can run at 105 horse power. Customers can also choose between two transmission options, including a 12F/4R SyncShuttle Plus or a 16F/16R PowerReverser with a left-hand electro-hydraulic reverser.
"The power and weight combination of this tractor helps customers be more productive in a wide variety of applications and conditions," John Deere Product Marketing Manager Owen Frederic told the news source.