- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
Make loading and unloading easier with John Deere
Posted by Green Fun Store on 4/22/2011 to Current News/Events of John Deere
According to BNP Media, customers have also requested for the 944K model to provide more suitable bucket-dumping visibility. John Deere's product development team responded by adding a traditional dualarm boom design to the new equipment.
The gauges are easy-to-read for essential machine functions, leaving the operator with dozens of options when it comes to mobility.
"We won't rest until this nine-yard production-sized loader addresses customer requirements for maximum productivity and uptime, and lower daily operating costs," John Deere's product marketing manager for 4WD loaders, John Chesterman, told the news source. "We are targeting 2013 for launch."
The best feature of this eco-friendly battery power tractor is that the hybrid-electric drivetrain and engine fuel a generator to enhance the electric utilities and drive the wheels.