- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
John Deere introduces the 850K Crawler Dozer
Posted by Green Fun Store on 3/28/2011 to Current News/Events of John Deere
The 205 horsepower 850K is built with earthmoving contractors in mind and includes viscous cab mounts that reduce noise for the operator's ear by up to 45 percent. The new IT-4 certified engine is also built to maintain the most recent emission regulations and building specifications.
Like other Deere products being unveiled as of late, the product was made with contributions from both Deere employees and outside individuals that regularly work with the equipment.
"We collaborated with the engineers the whole way and they responded to our needs by making the changes we suggested in the cab, in the cooling system, everywhere," said veteran crawler operator Rob Anderson.I was extremely proud when I saw the 850K roll off the line. Deere hit a home run and I'm thrilled to have been involved."
Because of quality machine manufacturers like John Deere, farm life is continually evolving and becoming more efficient than ever before.