- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
Posted by Green Fun Store on 3/28/2011 to Current News/Events of John Deere
The 460E ADT will be the first of Deere's E-Series ADTs and is due for release in 2012. The machine will include a number of features that will make heavy loading extremely intuitive and will help to increase productivity for the farmers that use it. When prompted, the tractor operator that initiated the change let John Deere know that they could make their products easier to use and offered succinct ways to make it happen.
"An on-board scale lets the operators of both the ADT and loading tool know when the dump body is loaded to capacity by the use of an external light bar that is visible to both operators," said Mark Oliver, ADT product marketing manager for John Deere Construction and Forestry."This system lets them know the instant they have a full load, eliminating guesswork and saving time."
As always, John Deere is making Ag life that much easier for the millions of customers that rely on their products around the world.