- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
John Deere fundraisers support the love for golf
Posted by Green Fun Store on 4/15/2011 to Current News/Events of John Deere
The point of this specific fundraiser is for audience members to to guess the exact number of birdies recorded during the tournament rounds. The winning participant will receive a 2011 Chevy Camaro, which will be green-colored as a tribute to John Deere accessories.
"Each year's goal is to do better than last year," Tournament Director Clair Peterson told the news source. "At $4.3 million, that will be the number to exceed."
The renowned lawn care giant is also sponsoring smaller golf tournaments around the country, such as the 8th Annual Agricultural Education Golf Classic in California's Napa Valley. For supporters of Agricultural life, this event is a great way to encourage children and educate them about the values of farming. The tournament features a hole-in-one contest, rewarding the winner with either a Chevy truck, John Deere Gator or a brand new Kubota Tractor.