- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
Posted by Green Fun Store on 5/11/2011 to Current News/Events of John Deere
"We are very pleased to have been recognized by the AFS fo this one-of-a-kind timing gear cover," Grede Holdings CEO, Doug Grimm, told the International Solid Waste Association. "This award results from close teamwork between ourselves and John Deere, which represents what can be achieved when partners collaborate."
This timing gear cover was selected for the award because it reduces the day-to-day cost of running a tractor by decreasing the effects of the tractor's excessive weight and eliminates bolt-on components. Both companies are very pleased with the results, and farm life will surely benefit from these improvements.