- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
Increased productivity means profitability for John Deere
Posted by Green Fun Store on 5/11/2011 to Current News/Events of John Deere
According to the U.S. Department of Labor, productivity for manufacturers rose 6.3 percent in the first quarter of 2011, which included a 4.7 percent increase within the last four quarters. "[Companies like John Deere] have emerged quite strongly and are able to benefit not only from domestic recovery, but the global strength of markets," Investment analyst Eli Lustgarten told Bloomberg.
With the rise of crop production and the necessary boost to farm life, the demand for John Deere products is steadily climbing. Another factor that benefits the major equipment manufacturer is the increase in domestic construction projects, which calls for more equipment and used machinery.