- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
Posted by Green Fun Store on 5/11/2011 to Current News/Events of John Deere
Particular models, like the John Deere 7200 Precision Cut Trim and the Gator TX Turf, offer the ideal solution for grounds keepers on baseball fields and golf courses. For example, the grounds care manager for the Duham Bulls baseball team, Scott Strickland, consistently uses these two models in order to maintain the minor league team's field with promptness and accuracy. Strickland has studied turf care at North Carolina State University, giving him the experience necessary to act as the only year-round employee for the Durham Bulls.
With its 13 horse-power gas-power engine, the Gator TX Turf has the ability to tow up to 1,000 pounds on smooth ground. This makes it possible for grounds keepers to haul heavy objects across the field without inflicting harm upon the perfectly tended turf.