- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
Posted by Green Fun Store on 4/29/2011 to Farm Lifestyle
According to Machine Finder, tractors can be financed with absolutely no interest with merely two annual payments. "In recognition of these national economic trends," a John Deere division manager, David Hart, told the news source. "We are pleased to be able to offer these attractive finance programs to help our customers with their machinery planning and budgeting."
This new strategy will be extremely beneficial to farmers who prefer a smaller payment plan instead of one large sum. A separate website will even allow growers to track their statements and keep a record of their balance.