- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
John Deere sponsors School of Grounds Management
Posted by Green Fun Store on 4/29/2011 to Yard & Garden
By attending this informative program, landscapers and grounds keepers can earn a certification, which will improve their odds of receiving top-notch jobs. The Professional Grounds Management Society (PGMS) is celebrating its 100th anniversary by offering tours of the school for those who might be interested in attending. This program offers both certified grounds management and certified grounds technicians, providing students with more options and categories.
Along with John Deere, the school's program is made possible by corporate giants such as Platinum Partners, Cub Cadet and Davey Tree. Since tractors and lawn mowers are such a vital part of grounds keeping jobs, it only makes sense that renowned companies like John Deere would take part in the PGMS.