- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
The John Deere market gains popularity in India
Posted by Green Fun Store on 4/21/2011 to Current News/Events of John Deere
According to the Business Standard, John Deere India has developed its network throughout 19 regional offices and more than 410 certified dealers, which includes over 200 high quality component manufacturers. This operation isn't limited to domestic sales, as the Indian extension has exported over 16,000 tractors to more than 70 countries around the globe.
With the introduction of a new type of battery power tractor, the 60 Horsepower tractor model 5060E from Pune, John Deere is expecting a leap in revenues. The advanced features of this new model include a fuel-efficient three-cylinder engine, power steering with a tilt facility, self equalizing oil-immersed disc brakes, side-shift gears, mobile-charging point, and an electrical quick raise.
"John Deere is bringing advanced technology to farmers in India," Vice President of Sales and Marketing for John Deere India, Naredar Ghuman, told the news source. "Helping them to be more productive and cost effective."