- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
John Deere creates leasing program for Russia
Posted by Green Fun Store on 3/11/2011 to Current News/Events of John Deere
The program will be established through its John Deere Financial Services division and hopes to increase brand recognition and use throughout the country by giving farm owners the ability to rent their products as opposed to being forced to buy them.
"By establishing a leasing entity in Russia, John Deere will be able to provide retail financing solutions to our customers," James Israel, president of John Deere Financial, told the news source.
Deere and its key competitors all consider Russia to be key for market growth within the industry, with each building plants and merging with large Russian equipment companies to gear up for the expansion. Russian law requires all manufacturers creating equipment for sale within the country to make their products within its borders, the news source reports.
With expansion of Deere products set to take Russia by storm, don't be surprised if farm life in the country soon changes forever.