- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
Posted by Green Fun Store on 4/7/2011 to Current News/Events of John Deere
The recently launched Gator XUV Configurator is great for any trailblazer who's looking for specific equipment that can't be mimicked elsewhere. Anything can be designed - from a high velocity battery power tractor to a multi-terrain mower that looks more like a golf cart. Any special component can be added with the click of a mouse, such as high-traction tires or camouflage exteriors.
There is also a newly developed iPad app known as Mower Match, which is available for downloading on the iTunes App store, that provides customers with an interactive brochure covering a wide range of information.
Farm life can be simplified with programs like Drive Green, which is hosted by dealerships across the United States - especially in the southern and mid-western states. These events offer test drives for tractor enthusiasts and new users, allowing them to learn the basics of modified John Deere machinery.
A broader base of customer interaction is destined to keep John Deere at the top of the industry, especially as the world's most successful lawn care chain expands its online operations.