- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
Posted by Green Fun Store on 9/22/2010 to Current News/Events of John Deere
The group's Manufacturing Summit will feature a speech from Barry Nelson, who is a representative of John Deere's Ag and Turf Division. In his keynote closing speech, Nelson will focus on how the integration of technology and equipment, along with sustainability, helps provide materials and food to the globe.
"As the world's leading manufacturer of farm and forestry equipment, John Deere uses innovative strategies and technology to meet the challenges of a growing population," a release from the chamber said.
In trying to deal with economic changes on a global scale, John Deere has worked to focus its efforts on its bread-and-butter equipment products. Along with selling its wind energy business, the company has opened facilities in countries like Russia and India.
The event will be held from 7:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Friday, September 24. It will be housed in the Harrah's North Kansas City Casino & Hotel, located at One Riverboat Drive.