- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
Posted by Green Fun Store on 7/28/2010 to Current News/Events of John Deere
And that's not just limited to regular folks - even celebrities are getting into the act. For example, gossip website Just Jared recently reported that musical couple Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale took their son Zuma out on a shopping trip in Beverly Hills.
While out and about, photographers caught a photo of the couple and their child, who was wearing a pair of John Deere boots during the Sunday shopping trip.
Of course, celebrities like the couple and their children aren't the only people to have a connection with John Deere. For example, in a recent interview with Elle magazine, actress Liv Tyler said that one of her goals in life is to own a farm with a John Deere tractor.
And South African golfer Louis Oosthuizen recent spent a chunk of his winnings from the British Open on a customized John Deere tractor, which he said he plans on using at his farm. The machine even includes a child seat for his daughter.