- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
Posted by Green Fun Store on 3/24/2011 to Current News/Events of John Deere
In addition to the 944K, Deere will also unleash a new diesel and electric version of its 644K loader for 2012. The system looks to revolutionize an already advanced like of the company's products.
"In addition to fewer emissions, customers asked for durability, fuel efficiency and reduced tire wear," John Chesterman, product marketing manager for four-wheel-drive loaders with John Deere, said in a statement. "We've responded with a loader that incorporates four modular, independent wheel drives with electronic traction control."
The new model will use electric traction with the help of two generators that power drives an electric motor connected to a final drive on each wheel, according to the news outlet. The addition of new traction control will also provide stability on rough terrain and make farm life that much easier. For the 644K model, Deere utilized a slightly different strategy - the company placed the powertrain behind the engine, which turns a transmission input shaft.