- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
Posted by Green Fun Store on 3/18/2011 to Current News/Events of John Deere
The tire giant was admitted after receiving a world excellence award from John Deere as their best supplier. Pirelli has also had five consecutive years of confirmed quality within the partnership, a requirement for entrance into the hall of fame.
"Pirelli enters our hall of fame: only a few companies in the world have reached that level of performance and our hope is to further reinforce our partnership through development programmes in other geographical areas," said David Everitt, President of Global Tractor and Turf Production for John Deere.
For John Deere, this marks the first time that a tire company has received such an honor from them. Pirelli manufacturers tires for many of John Deere's agricultural machines, earthmovers and forklift trucks, making farm life easier for people all around the world.
With the strong relationship between John Deere and Pirelli sure to continue, Ag life will undoubtedly continue to evolve and become more innovative.