- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
Posted by Green Fun Store on 9/24/2010 to Current News/Events of John Deere
Harold Beaver won the 4020 after filling out an entry form at a dealership in his home state of North Carolina.
Foose has been made famous for his design concepts, which are featured on The Learning Channel's Overhaulin' program. On the show, which has been on for five seasons, Foose and his team take older machines and turn them into dream pieces.
In order to overhaul the 4020 offered as the grand prize, a number of parts had to be replaced. Those included the fuel system, clutch assembly and parts tied to the adjustable front axle.
To win the redesigned John Deere tractor, entries had to be received by June 30 of this year. The promotion is part of the company's Drive Green Tractor Experience, which features teams traveling to dealerships across the country.
Dealers have also held their own demonstrations. For example, Hogan Walker, a John Deere seller based in Illinois, held its informational session on August 21 in Herscher.