- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
Posted by Green Fun Store on 5/28/2011 to Current News/Events of John Deere
Now, the company has announced that the new 8335R Tractor has once again produced industry-leading OECD test results from the lab in Lincoln, Nebraska. "This is the first row-crop tractor ever tested in Nebraska that breaks the 300-rated PTO horsepower barrier," said the division marketing manager, Chad Hogan, of Waterloo Tractor works. "This tractor delivers a record 306.6 PTO horsepower...That's better fuel efficiency than the 8320R it replaced."
Additionally, the new model is the first tractor that meets the Nebraska lab's new Interim Tier 4 engine standards. For more information on the progress of these exciting results, contact your local John Deere dealership.