- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
Posted by Green Fun Store on 5/31/2011 to Current News/Events of John Deere
According to Stackyard.com, John Deere's new 5430i self-propelled sprayer with 36m boom will be demonstrated in the Sprays and Sprayers arena at the Cereals 2011 convention. The new machinery is already prevalent in the farmlands of the UK and Ireland. Additionally, a European sprayer factor in the Netherlands is producing another advanced model that will enhance boom suspension and application rate control. These new additions will automatically increase the pressure in the spraying system and increase the level of accuracy, providing more coverage for farmers who want to make their plants grow faster.
There is even new software that will be available for farmers to help them understand the mechanics of these new boom systems. These combined efforts will surely increase crop production in Europe and make growing an easier process.