- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
John Deere unveils new variable-chamber baler range
Posted by Green Fun Store on 3/18/2011 to Current News/Events of John Deere
The 960 and 990 models are the top new models unveiled and can produce bales of 0.8-1.6m 0.8-1.85m, respectively. The balers are for sale in either a non-chopper RotoFlow feeder rotor or chopper Maxicut rotor, with both 13 and 25 knife pre-cutters available as options.
The Fast Release system speeds up the bale ejection process and uses a curtain design to help improve efficiency for farmers. According to John Deere, this mechanism makes the machine ten seconds faster than previous models.
Another major change for the new model is that the net wrapping system is located in the front of the machine, which for those who are entrenched in farm life, means it's now much simpler to monitor the net-tying process.
Unfortunately, these new models will only be available in limited quantities for 2011, but will be available in all John Deere locations at the start of 2012.