- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
John Deere unveils latest subcompact utility tractor models
Posted by Green Fun Store on 2/23/2011 to Current News/Events of John Deere
The 1 Series Subcompact Utility tractor is Deere's newest foray into the burgeoning market for subcompact tractors; Branstetter told the audience at the farm show that Deere plans to release two models, the 1023E and 1026R. The models were specifically designed with the consumer in mind, he said, and will accept a full range of implements - one of which is a mid-mount mower deck that allows the operator to drive over it and auto connect, AG Wired reports.
Moreover, the tractors are equipped with an auxiliary power outlet so drivers can charge their mobile phones while they're on the go. According to Branstetter, the new tractors will be offered at Deere dealerships in the next few months. Nonetheless, farmers in attendance at the show and farm equipment experts said there is huge demand for the tractors as many farmers invest in new farm equipment.