- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
John Deere takes advantage of the rising fuel costs by playing the stock market
Posted by Green Fun Store on 4/28/2011 to Current News/Events of John Deere
Rising food costs might sound like a negative factor for the company, but in reality it's a blessing when referring to stock values. Of course, most consumers feel the negative effects of the trend, but the executives of John Deere are taking advantage of the situation by diversifying their stocks around the world and tapping into uncharted markets like India and parts of the African continent.
Now that some farmers in major crop-producing countries are making steady profits, they're buying more tractors and John Deere accessories, which is obviously a win-win situation for both sides of the spectrum.