- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
John Deere takes advantage of the recent agricultural boom
Posted by Green Fun Store on 5/18/2011 to Current News/Events of John Deere
According to the Financial Times, the major farming equipment manufacturer is expected to reap benefits throughout the entire year. John Deere expects earnings of $2.65 billion in the current financial year, which has risen exponentially since the forecast as of February. Overall sales will increase by 21-23 percent, which is also significantly higher than the previous prediction.
By taking advantage of the farm life boost in India and China, John Deere is finding a growing outlet for its newer and more advanced models. However, sales within the United States are also on the rise, which is extremely important because the country accounts for two-thirds of the manufacturer's sales.