- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
Posted by Green Fun Store on 4/26/2011 to Current News/Events of John Deere
Executives at John Deere expect to connect with over 300 customers during the annual race, as NASCAR events usually appeal to the company's demographic. "The Nationwide Series races at this track consistently sell out," Division Sales Manager Jeff Oldham told the news source. "Because many of our customers are avid race fans, we are very excited about the sponsorship with our dealers, and look forward to an exciting race on the fastest track in the nation."
The sponsorship, known as John Deere Dealers 250, provides a resource that enables farm enthusiasts to promote the benefits of Ag life. The company is also using its influence at the event to create more public awareness for the Iowa Make-A-Wish Foundation.