- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
Posted by Green Fun Store on 4/28/2011 to Current News/Events of John Deere
According to PhilStar.com, these kids will be instructed by top-notch professionals from the United States and Great Britain, and they'll be allowed to hit balls at the driving range and practice on the putting green.
"We make sure it's going to be a fun experience for all the kids," British PGA David Clayton told the news source. "Especially with the new golf equipment we will be using. We trust that this program will inspire them to continue training after the event."
John Deere has many interests in the sport, especially since several of their specialized tractors are used to maintain the greens and fairways. The major lawn care and farming equipment manufacturer will sponsor the GDAP event along with other prominent companies.