- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
Posted by Green Fun Store on 5/16/2011 to Current News/Events of John Deere
According to News-Times, John Deere in Grovetown consists of two different factories with a few warehouses nearby to store spare parts. In order to meet the demands of an expanding business, the second facility was constructed in the year 2000.
"It takes a flexible, engaged workforce that's working well together as a team to successfully manage and to grow a business like we've seen here in the CSRA for John Deere," John Deere Factory Manager Mike Hogan told the news source.
Not only do the Grovetown facilities expand the assembly line on a consistent basis, but they also become involved in community affairs. In 2010 alone, employees have taken on more than 1,000 volunteer hours for charity events such as Habitat for Humanity.