- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
John Deere plans to make agreements with state governments
Posted by Green Fun Store on 5/25/2011 to Current News/Events of John Deere
According to Business Standard, the major farming equipment and lawn care provider recently entered into a PPP with the Gujarat government, agreeing to deploy 529 tractors for the benefit of marginalised tribal farmers in the region. John Deere currently holds an eight percent share of the Indian tractor market, giving it plenty of room to expand its operations within the region. This will not only provide farm life a boost, but it will also improve local economies.
"The tractor industry in the country [India] is a positive trend over the last five years and we expect it to continue with that momentum," Senior Deputy General Manager of John Deere India, Mahesh Boolchandani, told the news source. "We are expanding our capacities with that hope."