- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
John Deere plans to create more partnerships in India
Posted by Green Fun Store on 4/28/2011 to Current News/Events of John Deere
Selling approximately 480,000 tractors within the nation last year, John Deere is currently experiencing an eight percent share of the Indian tractor market, and that number is expected to increase exponentially in the coming years.
"The tractor industry in the country has been a positive trend over the last five years and we expect it to continue with that momentum," Senior Deputy General Manager Mahesh Boolchandani told the news source. "We are expanding our capacities with that hope."
According to the Business Standard, with the launching of the new 60 horse power Smart Tractor, the major farm equipment provider is considering the possibility of signing more public-private partnerships with state governments in India.