- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
Posted by Green Fun Store on 4/25/2011 to Current News/Events of John Deere
The AE program participants are judged on their performance of quality, delivery, cost management, technical support and lifespan.
"This is a tremendous achievement for our organization and a testament to the dedication of all of our associates to the excellence that our customers expect and deserve," Sales Account Manager Jamie McGregor told the press.
The supervisors of McGregor accredit their reception of the award as a testament to the competitive nature of their successful business on a global scale, especially in regard to the stamped metal components they provide to major companies like John Deere. To demonstrate this level of achievement, less than 5 percent of Deere & Company's total supply base receives this top distinction.