- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
Posted by Green Fun Store on 5/19/2011 to Current News/Events of John Deere
According to Metroland Media Group, the Deere Foundation's contribution brings the campaign close to the $1.7 million mark. Since the company has a large presence in Canada, John Deere employs will most likely use the West Niagra YMCA facility that the campaign is funding.
"It was an easy decision to support the YMCA," Michael Blonski, the president and CEO of John Deere Limited Canada, told the news source. "It stood out because it meets all of the criteria for the foundation and fulfills a need in the community."