- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
Posted by Green Fun Store on 5/12/2011 to Current News/Events of John Deere
This year, a team of students from Barlett, Illinois, was sponsored directly by John Deere. According to BigNews.biz, the Construction Challenge provides real-world hands-on experience to the students, with the aim of encouraging them to take positions in the industry. The program is hosted annually by the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) at the Las Vegas ConExpo.
Before the finals of the competition, teams of five to seven students square off in nine regional rallies throughout the United States. The top 24 teams end up advancing to the championship finals in Las Vegas.