- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
John Deere improves its construction website
Posted by Green Fun Store on 5/22/2011 to Current News/Events of John Deere
According to BNP Media, the website upgrade features a more customer-friendly and visually dynamic design, giving customers faster access as well as useful information that can teach them important practices in construction. Through these additional resources, construction employees can surf the web for anything from leveraging telematics to ways of increasing productivity.
"Not only does the new website deliver the information contractors are looking for more quickly," Denny Docherty, Director of Marketing for John Deere Construction & Forestry, told the news source. "It also provides customers with more avenues to communicate their specific needs to us."
Maneuvers like this will help to expand John Deere's global presence, which is already substantial enough to make the company a household name. Additional construction and forestry sites will launched later this year.