- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
Posted by Green Fun Store on 5/18/2011 to Current News/Events of John Deere
According to The Associated Press, Deere & Co. is planning to invest $80 million in a new plant that will be located in northeastern China to meet the region's increasing demand. This factory will be located in Harbin, which is within the Heilongjiang Province, and tractors won't be the only items on the assembly line. Other products will include sprayers, planters and harvesting equipment.
This new plant will go down as John Deere's seventh manufacturing complex in China. The facility is expected to begin producing equipment by the fall of 2012.