- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
John Deere dealerships initiate a true merger
Posted by Green Fun Store on 4/25/2011 to Current News/Events of John Deere
Kay Jan, Inc, which is based in Fort Morgan, Colorado, is merging with 21st Century Equipment from Bridgeport on May 1st, which will make farm life more cohesive throughout the region.
"This is not an acquisition of one company by another," Owen Palm, the soon-to-be Chief Executive of the firm, told the news source. "We're creating an even stronger John Deere dealership with the expertise, market breadth, knowledge and financial footings to provide our customers with an even more robust, reliable and responsive local resource."
This merger has gone smoothly so far, as the leaders of the individual companies have come to realize how similar their business values and cultures are. Farming residents in Nebraska will also benefit from this merger, as 21st Century Equipment has locations in several towns throughout the western portion of the state.