- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
John Deere dealer makes a profitable move
Posted by Green Fun Store on 5/16/2011 to Current News/Events of John Deere
Located off of Interstate 90, the former Bonanza Ford dealership will provide better visibility for those who drive along the highway. According to the Spokesman-Review, the 17,890 square-foot building will carry a full line of farm, commercial and residential equipment in order to cater to a wider variety of customers. There will even be a garage door added to the building to provide a means of service for customers who want enhancements added to their equipment.
By reaching out to the farm life outside of Spokane, this move will most likely boost profits for the owners of Columbia Tractor. Creating additional options for loyal customers will allow companies such as this to expand in the years to come.