- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
Posted by Green Fun Store on 5/24/2011 to Current News/Events of John Deere
According to the Quad-City Business Journal, the Moline-based Deere company claims that the new factory represents an investment that's worth $60 million. This is announced nearly a week after John Deere exposed its plans to build a separate plant in the Heilongjiang Province.
"John Deere aspires to deliver great products to our customers around the world," Deere's chairman and chief executive officer, Samuel Allen, told the press. "This engine factory will allow John Deere to deliver increased technology for China customers while leveraging enterprise investments and engineering resources in China."