- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
Posted by Green Fun Store on 10/13/2010 to Current News/Events of John Deere
One they may consider is a craft day that will be held at the John Deere Pavilion in Moline, Illinois. From 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on October 16 children will be able to take part in the company's Kid's Craft Day.
This month's theme is pumpkins, and the craft day will feature activities associated with the fall fruit. The John Deere Pavilion features this type of activity for children every month, often with an eye to the season at hand.
The John Deere Pavilion offers other attractions, including antique equipment. While the past is recognized by the facility, it also keeps an eye toward the future with displays that examine how agriculture will develop in the coming years.
Families may consider a number of other fall-related activities. For example, many farms will offer corn mazes, where fields are turned into decorative labyrinths.
Pumpkin and apple picking are also popular during this time of year, with many farms featuring additional activities to go along with the harvest.