- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
Equestrian games sponsored by John Deere release spectator guide
Posted by Green Fun Store on 8/10/2010
A spectator guide for the eight world championships held during the games is now available and presents equestrian fans with information on gate times, travel options and details that pertain to local residents.
The events, which are sponsored by John Deere, are being held at the Kentucky Horse Park from September 25 to October 10. Competition will include dressage, driving, jumping, vaulting and endurance, along with other features.
"Accommodations are still available, with a wide range of rates and options open within an hour's drive of the Kentucky Horse Park," a website dedicated to the event said. "Many hotel options include a shuttle to the grounds of the games."
The games are held every four years and come two years before the next Olympics. The first games were held in this collective manner in Stockholm, Sweden, in 1990.