- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
Posted by Green Fun Store on 3/15/2011 to Current News/Events of John Deere
AgraTurf Equipment Services and Elmira Farm Service will merge and form one of the largest John Deere partnerships in Canada. Under the agreement, the newly-formed company will be known as Premier Equipment. The effective date of the new business is set for May 2.
"Establishing this new entity will position us to meet the long-term needs of the farming, commercial and residential customers in southern Ontario," Brett Barriage, general manager and CEO of the new company, told the news outlet.
The two organizations have been selling quality farm equipment in the area since 1955 and have each been tapped by John Deere as part of their Dealers for Tomorrow program, a high honor among the company's licensed retailers, according to the news source.
While financial details have not been revealed, the deal is sure to be substantial and benefit both parties involved in the transaction, along with making farm life for those living in the area much simpler.