- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
Posted by Green Fun Store on 8/2/2010 to Current News/Events of John Deere
Busch had the lead in 209 laps during the U.S. Cellular 250 Nationwide Series race. This was the second year the contest was held at the speedway, which was won last year by Brad Keselowski.
Keselowski, the current points leader, managed to beat out Busch last year and came in fourth this year. Kevin Harvick came in second, and Jason Leffler placed third.
With the win, Busch is one away from tying a record he shares with Sam Ard. Each has had 10 wins in a season, with the former accomplishing the feat in 2008.
Currently, Busch has 39 lifetime victories in the series, which puts him nine behind the record held by Mark Martin.
Trevor Bayne finished fifth during the John-Deere sponsored race, and also became the first driver in 18 years to secure three straight pole positions. Busch managed to place first without taking part in any practice laps.