- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
Posted by Green Fun Store on 5/20/2011 to Current News/Events of John Deere
According to The Gazette, a 1931 John Deere GPWT tractor was unveiled during the tractor show. The owner of this tractor, Joe Richardson, purchased this tractor that has been through at least seven different states, including the Long Island area. The tractor's previous owners, who are from Illinois, were present at the Shade Tree Tractor Club's unveiling ceremony.
On the morning of April 9th, the event opened like a baseball game with the national anthem and Lord's Prayer. The main attraction of the event was the actual plowing, which started at 9 a.m.