- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
Posted by Green Fun Store on 3/15/2011 to Current News/Events of John Deere
The award, which is the highest supplier rating given out by the company, is in recognition of RAND's dedication to providing Pro/ENGINEER training services with a high level of quality and service. The award also noticed the continuing trend within the program for improvement and innovation.
"We're thrilled to be one of the very few companies to receive John Deere's Partner-level rating for 2010," Chris Grossman, Vice President of Engineering for RAND, told the news outlet.
This is the ninth consecutive year that the company has won the award from John Deere, with the recognition due in large part to the ongoing updates and intuitive additions made each year to their Pro/ENGINEER software system.
According to the news outlet, potential recipients of the award are judged based on a number of categories including quality, cost management, delivery, tech support and responsiveness.
RAND Worldwide is considered to be a leader in the technological engineering throughout the world and is regularly at the forefront of industry trends.