- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
Posted by Green Fun Store on 3/30/2011 to Current News/Events of John Deere
The new 5055E tractor will be a two-wheel drive model meant for use as a general utility tractor. Available either with or without a front loader, the machine comes standard with a Tier III intercooled three-cylinder John Deere PowerTech M engine. It also has a synchronized 9F/3R inline transmission that follows an H pattern and can shift while the tractor is in motion with the help of shifting levers on the side of the vehicle.
The 5055E has a capacity of 1.8 tons at the hitch ball and can be fitted with either self-leveling or non self-leveling loaders, depending on personal preference. The units are also fitted with 6x16 Goodyear front tires and 14.9x28 Goodyear rear tires that can be adjusted for a variety of track widths.
With new innovate models rolling of the assembly line on a regular basis, Ag life will constantly be improving for farmers all across the world thanks to John Deere.