- John Deere named one of the best global brands
- John Deere Iowa factory celebrates its 100th anniversary
- John Deere encourages children to carry on the tradition of farm life
- University expansion gives John Deere the chance to gain a new facility
- Illinois students become familiar with the most up-to-speed farming equipment
- A tractor museum in North Dakota features unique John Deere tractors
- John Deere antique clock keeps tabs on the company's dedication to farm life
- High school agriculture students get a sample of groundbreaking equipment
- John Deere plays its part in Perryville's Old Timers' Day event
- Renovations are being performed in Moline to maintain the John Deere heritage
Posted by Green Fun Store on 3/29/2011 to Current News/Events of John Deere
When customers asked the company for a safe and accurate large-capacity dump truck, they responded in typical John Deere fashion by providing one of their most intuitive trucks yet. The truck is the largest articulated dump truck ever manufactured by Deere and is designed for those with heavy-duty hauling applications. It also features an on-board weighing payload scale system that utilizes an external light bar to show real-time weight data. By eliminating the guesswork and giving contractors specific numbers to work with, job sites will become more efficient and the job will be easier.
Drivers will also be able to see road patterns effects and overall driver performance metrics to allow for adjustments to save future time and money. With the help of Deere's JDLink telematics system, drivers and managers can also measure total hauls for finite periods of time.
When the 460E Articulated Dump Truck hits in 2012, farm life will once again become infinitely easier thanks to John Deere.